The admission round for entry to reception classes for the School Year 2022/23 opens on the 27th September 2021 and closes on the 15th January 2022.
- You will need to make an application for a reception class place, even if your child currently attends a nursery class at the same school.
- Attendance at a nursery attached to a school, does not normally give you any priority for a place at that school
First admission to school timetable for the 2022-23 school year:
- Round opens - 27th September 2021
- Round closes - 15th January 2022
- National Offer Day when school place decisions are made available - 19th April 2022
- Appeals closing date - 13th May 2022
- Mini admission round to consider changes - 20th May 2022
- Appeals hearings - June/July 2022
- Waiting lists maintained until the 31st December 2022
Applications can be made online using the Norfolk County Council online school admissions website by the 15th January 2022.
Alternatively, you can complete a paper application form and return this to Norfolk County Council, Admissions Section, FREEPOST IH2076, County Hall, NR1 2BR no later than the 15th January 2022.
If you apply online, decisions will be available during the day on the 19th April 2022 on the school admissions website.
If you complete a paper application form, Norfolk County Council will send you a letter on the 19th April 2022 by second class post, telling you the decision.
For further information on reception admissions please refer to the Norfolk County Council website.