We are proud of how smart children at Norwich Primary Academy look. Our uniform is supplied by Stevensons.
You can also visit them in store on Ber Street, Norwich (near John Lewis).
Non-logo uniform items are available at major supermarkets. Asda currently stocks a range of purple school items.
If a pupil comes to school wearing non-uniform items or incorrect shoes staff will ask them to remove the item of clothing, if appropriate, and will phone parents to suggest they bring the replacement to school.
Children may wear single stud earrings in the lower lobe only. No other jewellery is permitted.
- White-collared shirt, or plain white or purple polo shirt
- Dark grey school trousers or grey tailored shorts
- Norwich Primary Academy logo jumper, plain purple school jumper, or plain purple school-style sweatshirt
- Norwich Primary Academy tie (Year 3 to Year 6)
- Norwich Primary Academy logo blazer (Year 4 to Year 6)
- White shirt (polo shirt acceptable for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2)
- Black school shoes or plain black trainers (no logos or coloured stripes)
- Dark grey school skirt or knee-length pinafore dress
- Norwich Primary Academy logo cardigan or plain purple cardigan
- Purple gingham dress (in summer)
- Norwich Primary Academy logo T-shirt, or plain purple or white T-shirt
- Plain black or white PE shorts, or black cycle shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Plain jogging bottoms are acceptable when the weather is cold
All pupils must have a PE kit, in a PE bag in school every day. Due to safety reasons, if a pupil does not have a PE kit, they may be asked to sit out of the PE lesson.
Help with uniform costs
The Anguish's Educational Foundation offers grants to help pay for school uniforms and other educational costs for families living in Norwich. Please visit their website for more details.