Norwich Primary Academy will continue to receive support from the Opportunity Area ProgrammeBack
We are delighted that funding for a fourth year from the Norwich Opportunity Area programme has been confirmed by the Department for Education.
The Opportunity Area Programme aims to help more children achieve their full potential through targeted funding in 12 areas facing the biggest challenges to social mobility.
Follow the links below for useful information about the programme and our plans for next year:
- Summary of our Year 4 Plan
- Offers in a nutshell – funded offers for primary and secondary schools in Norwich, continuing projects and new projects for the Autumn Term
- Early Years Transition resources to share with families to help children starting primary school in September
- Maths and English transition resources as well as transition booklets to help students move from primary to secondary school
- Information about Summer holiday provision to share with families with food, activities and support over the holiday